BUEZ2 Series Under Cabinet Range Hoods BUEZ2 Series Under Cabinet Range Hoods offer an effective and durable under-the-cabinet hood solution for vertical discharge installations. The range hood is designed for 7 in. round vertical duct attachment. The hood comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths, and features a fan designed for years of trouble free service, an easy to clean grease filter, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation. Includes built-in 7 in. duct adapter.
Features & Benefits EZ1 Installation System brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods. The two-bracket system holds the hood for you while you make final electrical and ducting preparationsInstalls as 7" round ducted only190 CFM, 6.0 Sone (vertical discharge) performance - HVI 2100 CertifiedDishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter included (model BP29)A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W incandescent bulb (bulb not included)Built-in 7" adapterBP87Q damper sold separatelyThis range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- EZ1 Installation System brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods. The two-bracket system holds the hood for you while you make final electrical and ducting preparations
- Externally vented range hood offers powerful performance
- 2 speed rocker switch for simple fan speed adjustment
- 230 MAX Blower CFM quickly removes smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Removable, dishwasher-safe metal mesh grease filter for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built-in light with rocker switch supports a 75-Watt incandescent bulb (not included) for cooktop illumination
- Designed to fit 7 in. round ductwork for simple installation
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- 1 year limited warranty
- UL Listed and HVI-2100 Certified for your safety and protection
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.