The Faber DUCTDIAM Ductless Conversion Kit is used for installations where ductwork is impossible or impractical. Every Faber chimney style and island hood except for the Fortezza Isola, has the ability to be converted to ductless. It is highly recommended that professional style cooking always be vented to the outside. Each ductless conversion kit consists of: a lower chimney cover with holes for venting back into the kitchen, vent grates for the holes, thick, high quality charcoal filters to absorb odors, and a ductless diverter piece to channel air back through the vent holes in the chimney.
- Faber DUCTDIAM Ductless Conversion Kit
- Includes: Lower Chimney with holes for ducting, Ductless Diverter Assembly, Vent Grates, Charcoal Filter
- Every Faber chimney style and island hood except for the Fortezza Isola, has the ability to be converted to ductless
- Compatible with Diamante hoods
- Photo: Shows Ductless Conversion Kit installed on Diamante hood (hood sold separately)
||DUCTDIAM Ductless Conversion Kit
||Ductless Conversion Kit
||Lower Chimney with Holes for Ducting Ductless Diverter Assembly Vent Grates Charcoal Filter
||Faber Diamante Designer Collection Vend Hoods
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.