The F-201R reduces chlorine taste and odor, NSF® 42 listing, for clean, refreshing tasting water.
Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast & easy, without contact with used filter material.Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
Flow Rate: 0.75gpm
Shipping Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Comes with two F-201R filter cartridges
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Reduces chlorine, taste & odor for clean, refreshing taste
- NSF Standard 42
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-501R must be changed within 12 months
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.