Pour fresh drinks on tap at the precise serving temperature you prefer, perfect for parties or a personal happy hour in the comfort of your own backyard. Or, opt for the mobile unit to bring the party wherever you go. And don't forget to order your universal or wine tap kit, available in single or twin tap options.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- Lo-Boy coupler for tall U.S. type D half barrels
- Double-insulated tower reduces foam on pour and prevents condensation (tap kit ordered separately, see spec sheet for details)
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- (2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless-steel shelves convert unit to a full refrigerator to store perishables
- Secure gas tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external gas tank option
- Designed for outdoor use
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling and conserves energy
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.