OmniClassic Series: Tilt, pan, swivel and pull your flat screen TV away from the wall with the OC120FM. It fits most 43-80" flat panels and TVs up to 120 lbs, is easy to install and has great features like cable management and post-installation leveling.
- Tilt forward or back to reduce glare or for overhead installations
- Pan display left or right to view from multiple rooms or seating areas
- Pull TV forward when mounted in a recessed space
- Included adapters fit a wide range of VESA patterns
- Lift n' Lock feature offers easy, three step installation
- Cable management channels guide wires from TV to wall for a clean install
- +/-3° post installation leveling
- 2.9" (7.4 cm) of lateral adjustment makes TV centering possible
- Open frame provides ample room for power and A/V cutouts behind TV
- Wall plate and arm design complements TV whether extended or nested to the wall
- Complete hardware kit included
- Fits most: 43-80" TVs
- Supports up to: 120 lbs (54.4 kg)
- Tilt: +15° to -1°
- Mounting profile: 3.8" (9.7 cm)*
- Maximum extension: 18.8" (47.8 cm)*
- VESA compliance: 200x200 to 600x400
- Mounting: Double-stud or solid wall
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Black
- Part #: 45-411
- *adapter adds .2" (6 mm)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.