The ACR17 Drawer is designed for use inside any ACR1717/ACR1718 pharmaceutical refrigerator. It ships with two brackets that can easily be user-installed in virtually any position inside the unit. The drawer is solidly constructed from lightweight but durable aluminum and includes two adjustable dividers to make it easy to organize the contents. The front features a clear strip that provides a helpful view of stored contents. The glides allow the shelves to fully extend out, making it easy to load and unload the refrigerator. Each drawer is individually packaged and sold separately. The ACR1717/ACR1718 refrigerator can fit up to nine drawers inside the 17 cu.ft. interior, although we recommend using no more than seven to ensure optimum temperature circulation.
- Glides allow drawers to extend all the way out to make it easy to access stored contents
- Drawers are constructed from aluminum for a lightweight feel with lasting durability
- Drawer includes two adjustable dividers for easier organization
- Brackets can be mounted in almost any position inside the refrigerator
- No hardware required; simply line up brackets and slide drawers to desired position
- Drawers and shelves can be mixed for a variety of storage configurations
- Each drawer is individually packaged with brackets. ACR1717/ACR1718 can fit up to nine drawers, though seven is the maximum we recommend to ensure optimum temperature circulation
|Height of Cabinet
|4.5" (11 cm)
|23.0" (58 cm)
|17.5" (44 cm)
|8.0 lbs. (4 kg)
|10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.