Experience the ultimate in convenience with the commercially approved Accucold countertop water and ice dispenser. The AIWD450 is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards. Measuring just 20 inches from the front leg to the unit rear makes this a perfect fit on standard counters, with a slim 16.5 inch width. This unit can produce up to 378 pounds of ice per day. Three dispenser functions - ice, water, or ice+water - provide expanded functionality, while the illuminated display ensures easy access and control of the unit. Adjustable legs offer flexible height options, while the stainless steel finish offers a sleek, professional look. The removable tray and sealed back make for easy cleaning. This unit comes equipped with UV lighting in the dispenser. The AIWD450 must be used with a drain and should be placed in a space that allows for draining below the unit. It is top vented. With its countertop footprint and large production output, the AIWD450 is the perfect unit for hospital waiting areas, break rooms, or similar settings looking for a water and ice dispenser that is attractive and efficient. Smaller capacity models are also available. Browse the full Accucold ice & water line for more options. Note: A water filtration system is available and recommended for optimal performance of the unit. See FILTER282TWIN at www.accucold.com or contact our sales department at 718-893-3900 for more information.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Makes it the perfect fit for countertops and similar surfaces, with a 20" depth from the rear to front legs
- Adjustable legs for added convenience
- Large capacity productivity capable of 378 lbs. of ice in a day cycle
- 304 grade stainless steel front, with a stainless steel look on the rest of the exterior to suit any setting
- Produces nugget ice which is slow-melting and easy to chew
- Dispenser includes built-in UV lighting, as studies have shown this to be an effective tool for eliminating the growth of bacteria
- Save-spacing back allows unit to be flush with the wall, as well as makes cleaning the exterior unit more efficient
- Provides an energy efficient, water-saving method to keep the unit cool
- Provides easy, quick access to water and power supplies
- Cost-efficient drainage system
- Illuminated display panel for easy use between dispenser functions
- Can be removed for fast and efficient cleaning.
- Stores up to 30 pounds of nugget ice a day
|Height of Cabinet
||43.5" (110 cm)
||16.5" (42 cm)
||26.5" (67 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||203.0 lbs. (92 kg)
||223.0 lbs. (101 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||378.0 lbs. (171 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||30.0 lbs. (14 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.