Summit Commercial brings powerful performance and user-friendly convenience in an under the counter design with the BIM100ADA commercially approved icemaker, specially designed to fit in ADA compliant settings. Made for Summit in South Korea, the BIM100ADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 standards for use in commercial applications.This unit features a fully finished stainless steel cabinet and jet black front with a slide-up lid. It can be built-in under counters or used freestanding, with a front-breathing air-cooled system to prevent overheating. The BIM100 produces up to 100 lbs. of clear dice style ice cubes per day. The interior can store up to 27 lbs. to help meet the needs of high traffic commercial environments, with an automatic sensor to prevent overproduction. This unit has a 30" high cabinet and ships two sets of leveling legs: adjustable .5" to 1.5" legs that raises the height up to 31.5" for use under lower ADA compliant counters, and a standard set of 4.5" high commercial legs for a more traditional 34.5" counter height. All controls are conveniently located in front, with a removable mesh filter to make it easy to remove dust buildup from affecting the condenser. We also include an ice scoop for serving convenience. The BIM100ADA is designed to operate quietly. It comes equipped with an internal wash setting for simple maintenance, and a 7.5" long power cord for flexible placement. This unit has a sealed back in stainless steel for added space savings and easier cleanup. It utilizes a gravity drain system and requires professional installation (drain size: 3/4"; water supply/inlet size: 3/8"). The BIM100ADA ships with an included water purification filter to ensure better tasting ice. This filter is required in order to operate the unit and will need to be replaced every six months (timing may vary based on the quality of your water). To order a replacement set, visit summitappliance.com/filter100. With its high capacity output and slim-fitting design, the BIM100ADA is ideal for bars, restaurants, cafes, office spaces, and similar environments seeking a professional ADA height icemaker in a durable design.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Includes a set of 1 1/2" high leveling legs to bring the overall height up to 31 1/2", ideal for fitting under lower counters following ADA guidelines
- Produces up to 100 lbs. of clear ice in a day cycle
- Included leg set allows you to clean the space below the icemaker
- Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
- Efficient, low noise fan for a quiet performance
- Produces clear 1" x 1" dice cubes
- Helps maintain great tasting ice. A purification filter is required for operation (1 is included with your initial purchase); To order replacement filters, visit summitappliance.com/filter100
- Top lid is on lift-up glides for easy access to the ice bin
- Automatic sensor alerts when bin is full and stops ice production to prevent overfill
- Removable mesh filter located in the front of the icemaker makes it easy to keep the condenser clean
- Auto clean mode allows you to periodically clean the system as needed with a neutral detergent
- Interior holds up to 27 lbs. of ice
- Ice scoop included for added convenience
- Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- Durable finish allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Extra long pre-installed power cord allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- We include a set of 4 1/2" high legs for optional use to raise the height up to 34 1/2"
- Gravity drain system
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||31.5" (80 cm)
||20.5" (52 cm)
||22.25" (57 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||27.0 lbs. (12 kg)
|Size of Cube
||1" x 1"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||10.25" (26 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||17.0" (43 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.