SUMMIT SINCCOM1 is a commercially approved 110V induction cooktop designed for freestanding use. Lightweight and portable, this NSF listed unit can easily be moved to boil or fry on any kitchen counter. A genuine Ceran™ black glass surface ensures lasting durability and easy cleanup with a simple wipe down. Unlike conventional gas or electric cooking, induction cooking begins right in the pot or pan. When placed on the cooktop, induction friendly cookware generates electromagnetic heat from the appliance to the pot. Because the cookware itself is the heat source, the actual cooktop does not get nearly as hot as traditional cooking elements, making induction coking a safer, faster, convenient alternative. With its portable size and innovative operation, the SINCCOM1 is ideal for busy kitchens or catering applications in need of a quick, mobile heating source. NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Freestanding unit can be used wherever extra cooking power is needed
- Get precise and instant control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- Approximately 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Since heat is created inside the cookware, most is confined to the pot and its contents, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Program to keep track of cooking time
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface
|Height of Cabinet
|3.88" (10 cm)
|12.88" (33 cm)
|16.75" (43 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Other Energy Info
|115 V AC/60 Hz
|10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Power Cord Included
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.