Like the 30" Self-Clean Range, Capital's 36-In. CGSR366-L Culinarian Series 36-In. Self-Clean Liquid Propane Oven Range with 6 Burners is a powerful range with number of features that ensure its perfection in any kitchen. Six burners provide a range of temperatures from a True Simmer of 145° to the massive output of 25,000 BTUs. This range can fulfill nearly any cooking project you can throw at it.
- Culinarian Series range with six 25,000 BTU open burners
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Self-cleaning oven
- Oven capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in oven
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Extra large viewing window
- Liquid propane fueled
- 36 inches wide
- This model includes 6 burners only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.