Like its smaller versions, the Capital Cooking CGSR488-N Culinarian Series 48-In. Natural Gas Eight-Burner Self-Cleaning Oven Range is packed full of features that allow it to help you overcome any cooking hurdle you might meet. With eight open burners, each capable of producing a range of heats from 145° to allowing simmering for delicate sauces to cranking out 25,000 BTUs for top end heat, the CGSR488-N is an indispensable part of any kitchen.
- Culinarian Series range with eight 25,000 BTU open burners
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full-extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Primary oven: 4.6 cubic foot capacity, 30,000 BTUs standard baking, 18,000 BTU broiler, convection settings
- Secondary oven: 2.1 cubic foot capacity, 15,000 BTUs standard baking
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Natural gas fueled
- 48 inches wide
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 8 burners
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.