The Capital Cooking COB484B2-N Connoisseurian Series 48-In. NG Dual Fuel Range with 6 Burners and 12-In. BBQ Grill gives you incredible flexibility when it comes to cooking. The 12-In. BBQ grill boasts 18,000 BTU of searing heat output with variable temperature control and even heat. The 6 open burners are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy and are precise, durable, and easy to clean.
- Connoisseurian Series 48-in. NG dual fuel range with 6 open burners and 12-in. BBQ grill
- 6 open burners: 25,000 BTUs each, can be turned down to a delicate, constant simmer
- 12-In. grill: 18,000 BTU heat output with variable temperature control and even heat
- Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy
- Heavy-duty cast iron professional grates with an easy-to-clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Two-sided Tru-Side channeling grates
- Easy-to-clean spill pans are located below each burner
- Primary oven: 5 cu. ft., secondary over: 2.4 cu. ft.
- Bake, broil, roast, delicate bake, perfect convection, Moist Cooking
- Self-clean (both ovens)
- Meat probe (both ovens)
- Moist Cooking stops food from drying out during cooking (primary oven only)
- Moto-Rotis built-in motorized rotisserie (primary oven only)
- Convection cooking for bake, broil and roast
- Hidden bake element under glass for easy clean-up and efficient heating
- Ribbon broil element under glass for BBQ quality searing
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Extra large oven viewing window
- This model includes 6 burners and 12-In. BBQ grill
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.