The Capital Cooking MCR364B-L 36-In. Precision Series Liquid Propane Manual Clean Range with Four Sealed Burners and 12-In. Grill is a 36-In. manual clean oven with 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking and 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing. It features oven modes for bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil and fits a full-size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.) with 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity.
- Precision Series 36-In. LP manual clean range with 4 sealed burners and 12-in. grill
- Oven modes: bake, broil, convection bake, open door broil
- Large 4.9 Cu. Ft. cavity with 4.4 Cu. Ft. of usable capacity
- Oven fits full size commercial cookie sheet (26 In. x 18 In.)
- Convection Oven with separate Fan On/Off switch
- 30,000 BTU Bake Burner for uniform cooking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner for perfect searing
- 5 rack positions (2 racks provided) for all cooking needs
- Dual 40W oven lights provide excellent interior illumination
- All stainless steel and glass door allow wall-to-wall visibility and easy cleaning
- Black porcelain with titanium speck oven interior
- Front and rear levelers allow 1.5-In height adjustment
- Four sealed burners are rated at 19,000 BTUs each
- All burners turn down to a true simmer
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates with center bridge grate provide a continuous cooking surface
- Flush island trim is standard for non-combustible or island trim installations
- Wall-mount back guard provided for combustible rear wall installation
- Available in 10 standard colors
- This model includes 4 burners and 12-In. grill
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.